Stuffed chicken is one of my throw together quick dinners - it looks amazing and you can pretty much add anything you have in the fridge to it!
Here's one of my versions:
4 chicken breasts
chopped (marinated)artichoke hearts
3 diced green onions
3 tbs sun dried tomatoes
1/2 c mayonnaise (divided)
1/2 panko bread crumbs (divided)
mozzarella strips about 1/4" strips
4 tbs of sliced almonds
prepare baking dish with olive oil
preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Pound chicken breast till nice and tender but not separated.
2. flatten out chicken spread a tbs mayo in middle of breast and place(in any order) :
sliced almonds ( or any other nut)
Panko bread crumbs
mozzarella cheese strips (or gouda/feta - it all works)
3. Roll up from one side to the other...place seam down in prepared baking dish
4. Spread thin layer of mayo on each breast
5. Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top along with paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
6. Cook in preheated oven till juice of chicken runs clear- about 45 minutes
(sorry i don't have a finished photo... I always eat as soon as its done --then remember!!!)